Minor Releases might not be listed.
Release Date: 27 February 2019
- Maintenance Release.
Release Date: 20 June 2018
- Maintenance Release.
- Added: File Permission Inheritance Options.
- Updated: Update to .NET 4.7.2.
Release Date: 12 October 2016
- Improved “Move To” functionality by adding an option to run a batch file or similar.
- Improved Data Storage Resilience in the event of a system crash or power failure.
Release Date: June 2016
- Fixed: Advanced RegEx failed when used to create Target Path.
- Fixed: Automation “File Exists” not skipping file.
- Improved offline license handling for laptop and other remote/offline scenarios.
- Minor changes to startup routines to allow for slower reboot environments.
- Improved Logging Detail.
- Release to deal with Updated SSL Certificates.
- Fixed: Free and Trial License Users may have experienced License Screen Popups auto-closing.
- Other Minor Improvements.
Release Date: 11 March 2016
- Security and Authentication of the Product has been improved for increased User Safety.
- The Automation Plugin will now wait for large or locked files before attempting to process them through the Rule Engine.
- UI Standardisation.
- Minor Improvements and Bug Fixes.
Version 2.0.1 – 2.0.7
Release Date: 19 September 2015
- Minor changes and fixes.
Release Date: 2 August 2015
- Trial Option.
- Automatic new file movement using the Automation Plugin.
- General UI improvements and new themes.
- Option to add new Rules from QuickMove Manager screen.
- Improved logical flow of Rule Wizard.
- New Folder Browser.
- Consolidation of the data files with backup advice.
- Improved Logging System with Archiving and Exporting.
- Many Regular Expression (RegEx) improvements including a Wizard to help build the expression.
- Popular Regular Expressions available as a preset selection (Filename, Movies).
- Fixed certain RegEx strings causing errors.
- Improved the 32bit/64bit installation process for Context Menus and “Run at Startup”.
- Improved the UAC and Local Security Policy handling of “Run At Startup”.
Release Date: 4 November 2014
- Reminder button on “Rules” screen to backup your rules file. Button will open the file location for you to copy the FileMatchRules.xml file to a safe place.
Release Date: 5 July 2014
- Maintenance Release to improve UAC handling and minimise prompts for those users using UAC.
Release Date: 13 April 2014
- Maintenance Release to prepare for the next version.
Release Date: 05 June 2013
- Instead of only providing Regular Expressions for Pattern Matching, a “plain text”, more familiar wildcard pattern can be specified;
- Performance tweaks;
Release Date: 11 May 2013
- Help now online;
- QuickMove… now opens a dialog with quick access to move options;
- File Overwrite warning and options if “Warning” is the rule and a file is at risk of overwrite;
- Your Favourite Folders now have a friendly name that can be assigned to a path to make it easier to find in the list;
- Your Favourite Folders can now be added to, edited and deleted from the context menu “Move” workflow;
- Free text in “Move to” and “Found in” textbox to allow copy and paste of paths;
- General Cleanup of screens and tweaks to improve workflow.
Release Date: 27 August 2012
- The version 1.3.6/7 Obfuscation process appears to have hidden existing rules and prevented the Update. Users will need to manually update to Version 1.3.9 to correct this.
Release Date: 21 August 2012
- Help expanded to explain the use of Regular Expressions for the “Move To” options;
- Advanced “Move To”: If Path Builder used then “Move To” path was not being prefixed;
- Trying to edit an old rule from history logs would cause an error;
- Minor tweaks to validation on “Move To” Rule Wizard.
Release Date: 13 August 2012
- The “Move To” rule has been enhanced with both overwrite options and the ability to move files into sub-folders based on the filename.
Release Date: 5 August 2012
- If more than one rule match is found and source folder = <Any Folder> is one of them then the rule with a specific source folder will be used.
- There is a new Context Menu Option called “QuickMove…” which will open your set of favourite target folders and bypass any rules set up.
- Popup Notification space usage improved.
- If 3rd Party Applications pass a folder to QuickMove now then it will ignore it without interrupting workflow (QuickMove only handles files)
Release Date: 15 April 2012
- New Context Menu Option to add QuickMove as a sub-menu for a CodeLine Menu Group
Release Date: 18 March 2012
- QuickMove Released.