- Monitor your personal Windows file shares and know when and who accessed them
- Live notification if files get deleted (Windows)
- Live and Polled notification of new files (Windows Live+Polled, FTP Servers Polled)
- Be notified via email, sounds, custom commands and Windows events
- Automatically move your files by adding a QuickMove Action to any folder being monitored
- Easy, one-click folder creation from a file with the same file moved into its new folder
- Rapidly move multiple files out of their folders into a current folder with a simple mouse click and delete the empty folders
- Run from the context menu, command line or as an application
- Need more power? FileToFolder is about simple, uncomplicated creation of a folder from a file while a feature-rich, rules based solution is provided by QuickMove
- Always cutting and pasting the same types of files to the same folders?
- Always navigating deep folder structures to archive the same types of files?
- Wish you could just be prompted for a list of your favourite target folders?
- Wish that you could just “right-click” on a file and see it automatically moved based on rules learnt?
- QuickMove has the solution!
|Automation Plugin moves new files from watched folders automatically.|